Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Final Blog

  This past semester has been filled with great memories and good friends. My strengths this past semester have probably been how well I communicate with others and how I have improved my video editing skills. Over this semester I have been quick witted and a strong defender of the e-communications room. Another one of my strengths is also running switcher at our live productions.

    My weaknesses this past year have dwindled as the year went on because I have learned from them, however, I do still have weaknesses (surprisingly). Some of my weaknesses include not doing my blogs, being distracted with others, and poor voice overs.

   Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, but its who is willing to improve on them that shows a sign of motivation and the constant willingness to improve. This next semester I will look to constantly improve my video editing, working on my blogs, and project management. I am looking forward to covering a lot of golf next spring and collaborating more with my peers. I don t know how we are supposed to make this blog a whole page so I am going to end it here.

I am going to miss high school very much, especially Mr. Cooper, peace out school im done wit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment